BRN 7.14% 26.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Short position open to 10c, page-95

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2446
    Agree Tech but would add the following to that also.

How can we expect fairness and business being conducted on a legally honest basis when the Top is rotten? Its a case of being rotten from the Top down not the other way unfortunately.

Example is a Director of the ASX being caught & fined for illegal Short selling activities.
    Look at the main Banks and all their BoD and Management who in recent years have been found guilty of corruption & mis-management ? So many where forced to resign! I could add a certain Australian Post CEO to that list also.

what about the head of Australian Taxation Dept who 2 sons defrauded the Tax Dept of tens of Millions of dollars? What happened to them? And their "Father" who pleaded innocence about his sons highly illegal activities! who told/showed them how to do it? lol
    If you or I did this for a fraction of the amount we would be put away for ever!
    And so the "system" protects its self also. Hard to beat the system when its the one being wrong and illegal.

Out of interest, does anyone notice the Gun Amnesty adverts being played right now on at least Channel 7 ?
    Strange with lockdowns and people going broke, street demonstrations against Covid18 Jabs and lockdowns but the Government has money & time to focus on & have an Advertising campaigns running now. They scared of something perhaps? unrest among the rabble getting them nervous? lol.

Yak52 cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.020(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $510.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 25.3¢ $9.484M 34.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 736368 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 481166 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.