LYC 2.36% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

short position question?, page-21

1. 3,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Hi Sparkie1 and Sarco,

I really feel optimistic about Lynas. I really believe in the company. I notice an extra spring in my step nowadays when i walk and when i dance i just can't help Shuffling. I believe the CEO is going to deliver on his promise to us but sure he needs to learn how to promote and sell the company more, that is his weakness.

I really believe the moons are aligning because of the fundamental reason which i listed earlier and the REE prices are moving higher each day and the technical analysis on the chart is show the prices are holding steady and i believe in my personal opinion that Lynas will climb higher. I don;t worry and get sad or depress or happy over 1 or 2 c movements that doesn't matter to me because i am betting on a fundamental change taking place.

What is heartening to know is that the Chinese government has hinted they are not done yet and by shutting down Baotou they will move or to tackle the light region next.

So Monday i am shufflin Tuesday shufflin and before i know it i am shufflin everyday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.140(2.36%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.02 $6.12 $5.97 $11.52M 1.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12791 $6.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 13019 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.