LYC 0.29% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

short position question?, page-4

1. 3,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    "Milestone of an announcement!!! Haha it's the quarterly report. There won't be and great announcement, it's a recap of what's happened in the last quarter and where we are headed in the next.Reading the HC lies gets you sucked into rubbish. It's just the quarterly, any price sensitive infor from the quarter has already been released."

I think that a fair comment given in the past but we have to keep in mind that in the past Nick ran the company that way BUT now Eric Noyrez i running it. So the next quarterly report and how its going to be reported will set the tone how Eric like to report things.

We have already seen how Eric rather then announce the quarterly call through the ASX he would rather announce it privately in their homepage. SO we can already see some changes. Lets reserve our judgement once the report is release around the 31st.

I believe if Lynas does not release any production figures or any form of sales announcement to expect alot of very angry shareholders asking the hard questions in for the teleconference.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.020(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.95 $6.97 $6.87 $16.72M 2.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5820 $6.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 15020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.