ACX 0.00% $7.79 aconex limited

Short report, page-21

1. 7,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    imo this will be a non event just like the previous release of escrow shares in August at $3.80. (back then only 8.4m shares were sold during the book build facility out of a total of 49m!!) Mind you during this period the market suffered its worst month in many years and ACX was very stable during this period.... (the top 20 own more than 70% of the company, so very tightly held and stable register)

But how about doing some research instead of being so dismissive about the comparison to Atlassian.

Well the research I have undertaken with ACX suggests to me that ACX will be a company which is more than capable of doing over a billion dollars per year in revenue and be profitable to the tune of 100's of millions...

Just looks at the slide below.... this is where all the revenue upside will be coming from....

and can I remind you that ACX is the number 1 player globally in cloud based collaboration software for the construction/infrastructure markets....(once they win the customers they are extremely sticky so they will have an extremely high retention rate almost 100%....)

acxjpg.jpg

Anyway here is why I think ACX can offer something the industry cant go without...

acx6.jpg acx7.jpg acx8.jpg acx9.jpg So not sure if ACX is for you because I understand you like 1c back door listed micro cap stocks....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.