ACX 0.00% $7.79 aconex limited

Hello yellow puma, firstly aconex isn't just solely focused on...

1. 7,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Hello yellow puma, firstly aconex isn't just solely focused on mining and infrastructure projects but also construction projects.... They are well diversified so if one segment were to drop of the other segment/segments will hold strong.... Even during the gfc aconex was able to grow their business, that's something I really like, a company that can do well in tough times....remember the global penetration is less than 10% of all construction firms using cloud based collaboration software, I can see huge growth in this for well over a decade....

Aconex today has some serious momentum behind their business their upcoming qtrly which is the dec qtr should see a 50% jump in revenue over the corresponding qtr a year ago...and we are talking about a company dealing in big numbers too.... With cirrus I understand that they are a tidler of a company with very small revenues, I doubt whether they have the potential to become anything substantial in the future, I certainly wouldn't call them a threat to aconex....

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.