ARU 2.94% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Short Sales - Here is the latest look through, page-268

1. 2,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1812
    That is of course if we can represent a loss. Then it’s very easy to organise a class action.

Remember, for a class action, the legal practitioners are looking for entities that have cash on their books, or are backed with assets (directly or indirectly). Who better to take to court then a hedge fund that is fleecing retail investors of their savings, via market manipulation. Sometimes it’s not ASIC that is required, but I am pursuing the idea of this loss.

Although, currently working on this detail, I am certain, I can prove both the party, and how they have caused a loss.

Further, there are plenty of cases that have come before us now, under shareholder oppression, and in this case if we lose our value (SP manipulation), due to dilution, and/or takeover or similar, we can prove a loss.

Just because you may not understand the law it doesn’t mean we throw our hands up in defeat.

Im happy to pay for the workers and the legal. And if ARU is not at fault, which I believe they are not. Then the hedge fund is treading on thin ice…

Engrained in the system is not a problem (well, it is) in the event, only if the defendant has no money/assets.
    Last edited by Birchcorp: 19/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.