ARU 2.94% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Short Sales - Here is the latest look through, page-269

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Hi Guys...........

I have unexperienced question to shorters gains........

Do shorters make money just on the way down, or once more subsequently on the way up, when they buy shares to cover the returned shares?
    When how and at what price do they return shares to back lenders? Right at conversion at Buy time, time date?

To clarify my thought.............if I Sell short at 70c, get it down to 19c............I make 51c............is that right? That was from borrowing shares I do not own procedure.

OK, but than as I understand it, I than have to BUY shares fyzicly ate the market to close short possition. Do I just return those to the lender, or do I own sudenly shares as a consequence , and become LONG from being Short??? And thus make profit on the way up once more???

Trying to get behind shorters strategy.

And second Q.........
    if I did indeed Short Sold at 70c (theoreticly for better counting), and get it down to 19c.................don`t I cover and leave with the profit already?????
    I just can not get , why is it than keept for so long at these levels. Logicly........what is the Risk/Reward ratio now at 19............or in another words, what is the chance of it being pushed to say 4c and how much more money do I make for the extra effort to getting it there????
    (not sure of costs involved with shorting at all........you guys talk of some interests????)

Someone please explain..........

Comperatively.............if I was lucky enough to get the ARU say from 18.5c (my case) to say a $1.00 or $2.00 (hopefuly in future)............do I not take profit??? (say at least 50%- if I am still superconfident the company SHOULD still increase its value) Do I just HOLD and keep hoping and waiting for it to got to $10, or $25???
    I look at it that Chance /Risk/Reward ration including TIME factor is getting less and less........in terms of ambitious Doubeling of the stock SP.

If I made 400% from 18.5c to $1.00....................what is my chance and time window to get double of the 400%?????? compoundigly less and less form my perspective.
    Compared from 18.5 to 37c earlier on.
    (Another thing is part of capital left in after $1 or $2 for dividend yield and stop watching it.)

WHY do not SHORTS cover their possitions by now????????????????

Please explain.............

There must be some higher sort of game, or reasons to have ARU and perhaps othere I am not familiar with myself Down , but for long long time.

Whose itrest they might be?

1. Globalists for unknown reasons of higher purpose not available to public
    2. China or BRICS+7...........just in a war including trading war
    3. Big sofisticated investors.........what is their game
    4. someone like Gina and HP........for what goal - just to get bigger, or being part of point 1 or 3?
    5. The shorts just to make profit wherever with no real connected reasons to previous points???
    6. Someone shotring the stock in order to become long in future - buying seperate shares for lowered price in/or after shorting procedure finalized??? Knowing from some kind of inside unpublic infroramtion that this stock is new LYC, or will go up 10, 20,50 times????????????

Happy for any explanation as a principal and or for oppinions.

Hosujan holder of over 1 mill + 1/2 mil opt since 2011

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.