ARU 0.00% 15.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Short Sales - Here is the latest look through, page-273

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Hi BBB,

Thanks for reply. First good luck with your back............had similar problems before

I also think shorting is unlogical and should be banned, as it is only controling mechanism outside of company`s board, and had been ofcourse created by these who never are able to create anything...........only to steal from others.............now meaning our economic energy, backed by real production in real life. I had been in farming all my life...........and I had put 15 years of excess income into ARU............adding little and downeveridging. Lowest at 4c.

OK, I did understood the badics of making money by shorting on the way down...........you clarified the parties, fees, intrests and so on........and re/shorting again and again, maybe ultimately going long.

What I still do not understand...........when you short at 70c, cover that say at 20c.............at 20c now being the real price............why would they short again when the potencial is less and less for profit???
    Or do you mean they did that procedure of re/shorting multiple times to get it down TO 18c ultimately, chipping few cents every time?

I guess I do not understand why it is kept down for so long...........

I still believe , or predict, or estimate, or bet on........call it as you want.............that from what all analysts and parties including goverments talks tell us, that we will need 10or 12 more Nolans to keep on with technology for humans in future. SO, I look at it the way...............it was all lies and we got done, OR NOlans is absolute must go ahead ASAP, and will absorbe the 10-12 times value before the other mines will comence............and the sharks did just detected the blood..............in terms of understanding and want to make sure they will have it all for themselfs , as it is sure investment.
    Than their strtegy is to load up as much as they can right now BEFORE it will , and they know it , GO UP multiple times
    They wanted to pull the rug on us and wanted to shake it out of our hands (long term retails talking, and retails in general), so the shorted the daylight out of this, so we do capitulate under the enormous pressure and sell it to them.

Well it did not work with me, and perhaps others like yourself , Chock, Birch etc

Anyway.............I am not so much frustrated with the currant SP as I look at the above described. It was better feeling though, seeing 60-70c than 18-20, knowing I can pull some money out if I need it like from ATM.
    I was planing to build new house for my parents in their mid 70`s, so it is on hold.......and time is still running

I am joining the webinar Tueasday....................see you there. Hosujan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $199.1K 1.260M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
121 5092148 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1634484 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.