ARU 2.63% 18.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Short Sales - Here is the latest look through, page-277

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Thanks Billybunt and BBB

OK, that does make aritmethic sence...........with the %.
    When I used to trade in my initial year (2004 onwards, when I only ended up feeding brokers $ 6000a year and not made much money myself) I used to look at risk and reward ratios, and possibility of making same amount % profit after a rise, and say how much chance it has to make 10 or 100% again.................

I also reralculated say weekly gain into a P.A. gain x52 and it was amaizing, how much you had made and been happy than to sell............so I get that.

OK, to explain onother lesson to me............
    Do the shorters have direct controle of their strategy in term of outcome..........or is it same as us long on the way up??? OR in another words, can they be burned? how? how quick?, OR what is their worst nightmere which they do not want to see at all happening.

Can they loose the same amount of money now in this stock by some miracalous event , and us , suddenly gain it back and they screem shiitty like us now?

How much money would be needed for someone to overthow their selling power into nett byuing to get rid of them?..............just theoreticaly
    Say if I was a rich guy and wanted to take them on, how much money do I need to swing the trading so they disapear and normal trading is restored??

If things did work normaly............I can see the SP could go up on big news 200-300 % easy in 1or 2 weeks, which would be 40-60c to start with. Do you not see that possible???, OR are those days long gone forever.

And to dilution.............

If BBB says there will be 4.5 bill shares.................
    What do you see in valuation now left for us ......................I remember that around time of DFS the estimated value was $4.5Bill which would suggest even after dilution $1.00 a share .....................and with the Minhub, more at depth and side recourse and todays hype about REE........wouldn`t it be even more???

Why would beg boys be after those shares in ARU, if the price will not go to 1 dollar in few years????? That does not make sence to me.

I personaly estimate, that this comany will get into a $10-20 say in 5-10 years and that is why there is manipulation to get on while you can. (the estimation in not via greed and wishfull thinking.......but rather just reading a signs.......I am happy with a dollar tag, and dividends, if it does not go any lower)

That public statement form Ursula Von Derline or what her name is, the head of EU commition sticked in my eaers when she said, I quote:
    "The REE WILL BECOME A NEW OIL"

A lot of mixed themes here , I know..........but it is all related.
    Speak soon, Hosujan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $427.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $2.500M 13.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1021993 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 236133 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.3¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ 6996745
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.