BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

short sales

1. 281 Posts.
    It will be interesting to see the number/% of short sales for today.
    I would love to know the tactics of the board on this situation. The situation with Origin/Conoco etc is being worked over madly by self interest groups.
    The Qld govt has stated that the amount of chemical found is minute. Also strange is that this is the same thing that shut Cougar down recently & has almost crippled that company.
    There are many questions to be answered & one that comes to mind is - how has this only happened at the pointy end of proceedings when we are on the eve of approvals being granted?
    This should delay the federal govt once again.
    Surely the fraccing has been going on for ages & the monitoring of wells has been ongoing from the start.
    These results are below WHO levels & are now being touted as a reason to shut the CSG industry down?
    All these govt departments are now jumping at shadows & this shows the situation with the Greens etc in Canberra up for what it is - a bloody joke.
    Very strange days hey!
    I do suspect that the origin of the chemicals found in the samples wont be found & subsequent testing wont find any more.
    That by itself will be of keen interest to me as I hope that the origin of the chemicals is found & source isolated.
    We now find that the Qld govt is talking it up & the feds are shaking in their boots worried about the Greenies.
    The shorters are having a field day!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.