AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Short Seller Margin Calls OTC, page-31

1. 1,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623

as for AVZ curtains, cash in place at 20-30m, 1.2m burn rate = 25 quarters of funding or or around 6 years of funding to recieve an award, a license, a return of monies in escrow, a ICC forcing of comminiere fines etc...

Last I checked there was only $4.187m left...?

Assuming the de-listing occurs on the 10th. I wonder if holders are worried about there being no requirement for AVZ management to provide the same level of information to holders and be held to the same level of standards that the ASX forces companies to.

The details and disclosure of the Locke Capital facility won't require ASX oversight. It'll be interesting to see what AVZ make known about this facility. Maybe it's just a coincidence that the DD took just long enough to for the final agreement to occur post de-listing..?

I guess we'll wait and see.

Surely having the ability to trade in a public capacity, even with all the issues surrounding Manono, trumps de-listing. I don't know why AVZ can't comply with Listing Rule 3.1 considering the reasons they couldn't back in April 2023 would most likely no longer be relevant considering the ICSID actions that are underway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.