VUL 2.39% $3.86 vulcan energy resources limited

Short Seller Report, page-175

1. 13,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8474
    Shhhh.... you can't post "information" here!!

I noted that someone else responded to your earlier post on this topic with this comment:

"If you don't believe in a stock, why are you still here down ramping?"

I can't remember the last time that blatant cognitive dissonance was so obvious!!
    I also noted that said poster did/could not refute any of the actual key points that you raised.
    They obviously need to refresh their understanding of what "down ramping" actually means.
    Others then chimed in with "you have no idea what you're talking about" etc, but again, failed to investigate and actually refute your points with any actual evidence to the contrary.

I understand that people get attached to their investments, but to so quickly shout someone down for simply providing some potentially-critical information that they may have overlooked (well, they clearly didn't know about it!), is ridiculous imo.

Thanks for sharing the info and providing the references/links.
    I'm not yet sure of its impact on the potential future of this company, but it should certainly be on the table for review and discussion, rather than attacked by others who clearly have not done enough homework!
    If people think that it is not accurate, important or otherwise irrelevant, then surely they can explain how and why!
    They might indeed have great explanations, and I'm looking forward to hearing them...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.86
Change
0.090(2.39%)
Mkt cap ! $726.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.77 $3.88 $3.70 $984.7K 260.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 132 $3.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.88 6137 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.