VUL 5.32% $4.55 vulcan energy resources limited

It's a speculative stock based on a concept. It is why there are...

1. 10,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1045
    It's a speculative stock based on a concept. It is why there are demo or pilot plants to provide a proof of concept. The point here is that compared to the traditional lithium plays i.e. Salar or Pegmatite, the DLE is relatively new and still being refined. However this does not mean Vul has not met key timeliness or milestones. It us valued at 1 billion for a reason- if it does prove to be a success we are talking further multiples from here. A giant in the field.
    Geothermal power concept is not new and there us a German power company utilizing the rhine valley to generate electricity and heat. They are also looking at the option of Lithium brine recovery and I am certain a future partnership with Vul might be coming given the common interests.
    For the process itself there is a demo plant that has produced samples. The key is to ascertain its viability with a Dfs and battergrade consistency. This is currently progressing. So holders will need to be patient until further details emerge. However so far management has delivered. The sp was looking for an excuse to retrace. Now the key is to find the levels that new investors see value in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.