VUL 0.52% $3.85 vulcan energy resources limited

Short Seller Report, page-84

1. 5,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2394
    The ASX needs to step in and ensure these types of reports include statements that are factually correct and not subjective. Shorters need to be accountable. Its just to easy.
    This happens way to often.
    Its easy money. Find a stock bid up to a high value. Put out a short report Get as much publicity as you can. Keep sowing seeds of doubt.
    Don't be surprised how much they can knock the SP down. Fear is powerful.
    I have been a long term holder of CTD. They were trading at a high PE and making good profits etc. Out came the shorters report and over a period of 18 months or so fell from 30's to single figures. Hindsight proved the shorters totally wrong. Even a supporting independant audit report (around $1 Mill cost for defence) did not help. CTD is recovering well but still way to go.
    Does VUL have the funds to pay for independant reports? Its to easy for shorters.
    I like the word 'disinformation' used by VUL.
    If the shorters bet is big enough do not be surprised to see 'friendly' influential media articles supporting doubt.
    The ASX needs to step in as its the retail investors getting hurt. Its to hard for them. They claim it assists an efficient market.
    Shorters with huge bets who issue reports should be required to put up sizeable bonds relative to their bet with the ASX..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.85
Change
0.020(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $732.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.82 $3.92 $3.81 $572.2K 147.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24 $3.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.86 1189 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.