VUL 2.05% $3.83 vulcan energy resources limited

Short Seller Report, page-86

1. 10,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2770
    You are entitled to make that call and I trust you will trade your position accordingly.

But - when you quote the Company, saying ""we know our flowrates"" you are obliged to give a reference.

I have no recollection of them ever saying that - or any claim by the company that they even have a hole into the aquifers, to make that call meaningful.
    This whole short attack has been based on a dishonest report by JCap. - and I fear you have been reticent on your fact checking !!

VUL acknowledges they do not know the flow rates - and gives reasons why they can proceed to PFS with only the opinion of expert German consultants who are familiar with the aquifers and flow rates of other holes into them.

This is quite the same situation as where a hard rock project is signed off to PFS by an expert in the type of project under JORC rules.

JCaps report has been shredded by analysists today, as being basically lies. Only the 'Flow Rate' question has any credibility at all. So IMO your attempt to misquote the Company on that issue raises a serious question. Of course if you can reference that statement by the Company, I will retract.
    And of course any assumptions made in a PFS should be considered by holders when assessing the risk/reward ratio of mining projects of all types.

GL Holders - I fear the shorters may not be finished with us yet - I would like to put the short squeeze on them - even the cruelest squeeze of all !

DYOR.
    Last edited by JandJ: 29/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.