BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Agree, they know, but if you have large investor/insto’s s...

1. 187 Posts.
    Agree, they know, but if you have large investor/insto’s s gobbling up their shares, even in smaller chunks, you don’t complain and when a significant increase in share holding occurs, they know they will have to give the usual ASX notification.

I’m doubtful that we have ever before seen such a huge market manipulation based on so many previous years of experience in market manipulation, auto trading and fear manipulation in the market place. I believe this includes even down to identities within hot copper and all other accessible and membership market related sites, that represent the share manipulating insto’s etc,., to ensure all round coverage of the fear, or expounding the current supposed direction of the market, whilst ensuring by shorting or long’ng it, the supposed current market direction of market.

I now have no doubt by the time many of us enter a supposed growth area of the market, the plans are already afoot to short that market in the near future, the only variable effect being the current global economic and political environment which may otherwise cause the change in direction of the markets, generally or just one or more sectors of it. Given major insto’s, world banks are leaders in that area one cannot help but wonder if it does not include the governments themselves.

Unfortunately being more of an investor than a trader, I am ropable that like many, I didn’t see the continued rise of any market would bring about the totally manipulated control of shorting of that rising market, to make a downward heap of $’s, before then again resuming and making an upward heap of $’s, as is occurring, and no doubt will occur with the gold market, when subsequently reality strikes, with potentially doubling of debt, inflation, increased unemployment, decreased exports etc., regardless of attempts to devalue the dollar in many countries world wide, to allegedly help overcome their ongoing GFC crisis, by continuing to print money in the vain hope of recovery but only exacerbate it.

Regardless as result the many investor looses significant $’s in what is now simply a sentiment market, which may or may not have any real connection to the actual value and viability of any one particular company or share, or indeed even an entire sector of the market.

Will gold rise again in the near to medium future, certainly but at this stage only when they let it, or alternatively when the world economies leave them no choice. As for gold it can’t line your pipes like copper can, nor viably connect your electrical circuit like silver can; why not : because it’s too expensive, why : because it was the original value that established the bench mark for the dollar and other currencies and still remains as the only viable, tradeable replacement.

You could accept a roll of copper pipe for a sale, some would but would most of you ?, not unless there was a huge profit to be made.

Traditionally gold has always represented that exorbitant globally traded profitable currency and it’s not likely to change in the near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.