SNT 25.7% 4.4¢ syntara limited

short selling action, page-17

1. 1,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I agree with Titus' posts, and I think that an increasing number of investors take into account their own ethical values when making a investments. It is what I am dedicating most of my time towards these days. Something like 10% of investors consciously take into account the impact of their investments on society and/or the environment. It's entirely logical if you value the welfare of people outside your immediate clan, and it's one of the reasons that I watch pharmaxis.

It's the instances where capitalists profit from making the world a better place that justifies the economic system we have, and regulation to increase the profitability of positive activities, and decrease the profitability of harmful activities is the principal tool at governments' disposal to shape a better society. Ultimately capitalism is strengthened and society is more stable when profits correspond with a positive impact on society and the environment. This benefits the entire economy in my view.

If the extremely likely rejection by the FDA pushes the share price lower, I intend to make a purchase of pharmaxis shares, mostly because I think that the treatment is effective and that there is already a market demand for it in all countries. Eventually, I believe sales will grow strongly once they begin in the US, and I believe that the advantages of this treatment will mean that younger suffers demand access to it, as word spreads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.009(25.7%)
Mkt cap ! $52.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 4.4¢ 3.6¢ $183.9K 4.656M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1159 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 997342 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.