JML 0.00% 75.5¢ jabiru metals limited

webster that where we'll disagree."Now the only strategy one can...

1. 4,326 Posts.
    webster that where we'll disagree.

"Now the only strategy one can use is long. That means that when we have to sit through a bear market"

in saying this look i understand completely where your comming from and the capitalist in me says the more $ the better, take every opportunity right? but i have to let my better judgement take over because of all the manipulation that rorts the system. Basically with shorting you can have an isolated market downtrend such as tech stocks affect the mining sector because of fear, stop losses etc.

I also am of teh school of thought that the market does get ahead of itself and needs corrections. In a bear market i believe it is right that people make less money, thats the whole point of the execrices, to give you a jolt and make you reasses your position. Without this the likes of the Lehmens and Merrills (they still exist just they are now Barclays and BankofAmerica) don't learn any lesson and continue evolving in these fandangled ways that implode anyway and have a worse affect down the track.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.