SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Short Selling Gross Sales as a Signal?, page-54

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    I am trying to work out why this stock has less than a 25% premium for confirmation of the extension of the banking facility for 2 years.

As pre that announcement wasn't everyone including all the market pundits fearful it could short term not get banking support and go into administration and hence priced for administration / liquidation risk short term Yes only 25% uplift confirming the 2 year extension. Really?

Nope I obviously don't understand this stock so back to my hibernation and focus on other stocks that are trending until SGH starts trending.

Maybe I missed something. Ah well still have stop losses for superfund stocks but just wider.

What I have missed that is not priced in at these levels?

Either market is right or this stock is in the too hard basket for me to understand. Or maybe I am just not smart enough to understand this stock. Probably the latter.

GLTA as put my focus is elsewhere for the mo until I get a mobile sms alert of an announcement or major price move to levels which I see as bullish trend change opportunities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.