SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

. In order to answer your question, I would have to say that...

1. 4,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    In order to answer your question, I would have to say that logic dictates that the financiers must be supportive of the business in order to have let SGH off with a slap on the wrist, without demanding that heads roll (yet) and with the belief that they will get their debt repaid. That is why I am in.

But, I am not sure of the banks motives.....all I know is that they will not be too concerned with share prices, mum and dad investors, or anything that requires a conscience....as you said, they are motivated by money.

Who knows what their plan is?

And until we are in the loop, it is a gamble which makes any share price movement up or down, just a jump at shadows.

My feeling is that the risk is still too great for institutions, so the risk is still to the downside in terms of short-term share price action. That is, a lack of willing buyers, but an abundance of scared sellers.

10 days straight so far.

Let's hope (hate that word when investing) for at least a green Friday.

These are only my ramblings kunleesp....I have a bearish attitude towards any trade that does not go as expected early in the piece. Paper losses to me are just as real as actual losses, and can grow decidedly larger if not acted upon.

Milesy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.