SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

@milesy We know the banks motive, if they didn't back SGH and...

1. 1,252 Posts.
    @milesy

We know the banks motive, if they didn't back SGH and sent it in liquidation like DSH the banks wouldn't have seen not one cent.

So it was better for the banks to work with SGH and see some of there money repaid.

I don't think heads will roll as that could create bad publicity and news papers will jump on it and send out more fear for investors and there clients.

Who would want to use SGH lawyers with bad news being reported about them and there management.

Before you go and see a lawyer the first thing they ask, deposit this amount of money into the trust.

Now let's say I'm a client of there's and I've approached them for legal matters, now why would I even bother to approach them and put money into there trust with all this bad news that I'm hearing.

That's one thing SGH need to get back, is people's confidence in them.

To me as a shareholder, I do want to see the sp up as that would build some confidence in the company and there operations.

Seeing the sp this low, is a joke.

It's not just us investors, it's SGH clientele they need to earn back.

Only way of doing this, get the sp up so we can start to recoup our past losses from the poor management and start spreading the great word.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.