OCV octaviar limited

short selling reforms too late for mfs and ocv, page-12

1. 4,293 Posts.
    The last post was found at

http://www.news.com.au/business/story/0,27753,24379889-31037,00.html

"Oh yeah, may I suggest moving out of disneyland and the world of books and conspiracy theories and maybe use some common sense."
    IKE you had better tell the following countries to move out of Disneyland... and use common sense because......
    "the US and UK moved late last week to ban covered short sales in financial stocks and had been followed by France, Germany, Switzerland, Ireland and Canada."
    and Australia.

You are trying to egg me on surely.

One quarter of this company traded down 70% in one day and was halted for an unprecidented and unexplained time...
    Only 8 mil of the 100 mil shares changed hands of disclosed major shareholders...anns were muddled on ASX.
    ANZ never even disclosed its OPES holding before the drop and could have traded anything because it did not disclose its holdings until months after.
    Major brokers holding MFS nearly went bust.

The trading on that day was spectactular and with no new resulting major holders not disclosed ie OPES it is open to speculation who was trading what amounts at the very least.
    We never got an ann if there was a new major shareholder and I doubt that 100mil shares all went to small shareholders. so they might have been traded back and forth shorting them down...

My conspiracy theory as you call it.. is founded on a site on the net, written by an Australia Professor describing how the big OS Banks have private equity arms that buy up assets of such fallen COs after they retrieve their lent funds..but the media no longer connects them...

If you cant see the obvious retrieval of credit globally
    what can I say to convince you ?
    Have you listened to www.financialsense.com
    Do they live in Disneyland too?
    Of course they just offer their views and we are all free to make our own decisions which is great.
    So IKE no hard feelings..we disagree on the possiblities, thats all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.