OCV octaviar limited

It is truly amazing how you can read and find all these articles...

1. 210 Posts.
    It is truly amazing how you can read and find all these articles yet you cannot read a post.

My original post and follow up are in relation to ocv and that the short selling of THAT company did not lead to its demise.

That cannot be disputed.

Its debts were far greater than what it could sustain. Why else did they go and try and raise money.

The fall in the share price did not trigger loans to be called in (although i stand to be corrected). The fall in the shareprice is not why they stopped paying the PIF. The fall in the shareprice is not why they did not pay the ATO.

All of these events happened long before it collapsed.

More generally in relation to short selling, yeah it doesnt really worry me. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. Its just one of the things that happens in life.

But I will just say that it is extremely naive to think that if you ban naked short selling, covered short selling or whatever, it means that the system will not be manipulated as it is currently. Those who can will just come up with another method so as they can profit.

Thats life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.