OCV octaviar limited

""We are traders -- we short-sell, we naked short sell, we...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    ""We are traders -- we short-sell, we naked short sell, we short-sell a lot of derivatives. But the fundamental investors in the market should not be worried about that. It should not change the view of long-term fundamental investors."

The view of this fundamental investor is that these 'traders' are manipulating the market and destroying Fundamental values that enables creditors to recover their lendings + firesaled assets without regulation or legal consequences.
    Good that there are reforms but what are the big new fines or penalties...in the past they were laughable and not even considered.Ie a few thousand for not completeing trades when short selling...the profits far outweighed the fine...I believe.

Perhaps the insurance Companies providing Indemnity to the business world had something to do with the insistance of short selling Reforms??
    They would be an interested party ..protecting SHs and fundamental values..insisting on good governance..
    They might be a good group from which to initiate an independant new "analyts authority" ..Triple A ratings for securitized debt would be more accurate if the insurers awarded the ratings...Tell me they dont already..

MFS would make an excellent example to use for study purposes....Anyone know how MFS US is going in the market mayhem? They are listed arnt they? Are their funds frozen too? Did they ever invest in our MFS?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.