KAR 0.27% $1.87 karoon energy ltd

short selling up again

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    From the 16m before we increase to 17.6m
    Like I told was very premature assume people are cutting the positions...

What amazed me is... Wen the board decided do a buy-back the main target was clearly and not denied to balance the power of the short sellers against a share with very inexpressive daily buyers.

Even with "more" money/shares than the short sellers the Company can't avoid the drop of the price.

Maybe the "supporters" now can ask... but why that happen ?

Because NOTHING in world substitute the enthusiasm the positive view people from everywhere buying 1000 shares 3000 shares etc... The critical mass kill any try to drop the price...Without such positive and BUY action never they will succeed...

Yes for sure how uou "manage" the buy back can be 100% relevant to create panic to short sellers) but the board electing wrong people to manage the short selling, again gives clear demonstration they understand oil and gas,but not share management..

Probably in few minutes I will receive messages like... But the entire energy sector.. Look the share ...etc blablaabla..Or maybe...come on Cato sell the share and move on...and things like that..

Who have competency DO
    Who have not competency .. Just give him selves excuses !

Absolutely a shame the price of share represent less money than the money they have in bank deposit..

What can be more prove a 100% incompetent ???

Cato.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
-0.005(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $1.498B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.88 $1.88 $1.86 $5.061M 2.710M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25493 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.87 54387 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.