KAR 2.81% $1.83 karoon energy ltd

short selling, page-20

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear Commodore

I'm not who will feel more offended,me or Web.. (I'm positive he because I dont care..even because i see that guy really funny)

No,,no,,no.. sorry disagree(but believe me highly respectfully to you Commodore...)

Look carefull hundreds of shares and hundreds of "losses".

You should(ate least under my belief) cut completly that idea into your mind that be a "long term share holder" is a plus, is a quality, is a sign of respecfull man or investor with capital "I" ..

That can (or cannot) be a sign of wait wait wait and nothing happens and you dont feel couregeous enough just assume some losses.

The second aspect I understand you should consider is that EXIST in fact risks.. This is what shares like KAR is about...

If you bet completly blind..everythink will be all right.. Good luck to you...I did that kind of attitude and at least to me didnt work.

In that case I suggest you spend a full day going to treads where the share dropped and people make strong loss and ask questions to them..

You will see how common can be the reactions...

Every body bet blind that all will be ok...All be declare himselves "long term shareholders and not a "trader" (like to be a trader is a bad world)

Invest is a exercise of risk..ok..I agree,but if you can minimize better to you...

This is what I'm talking is better to do if you can. Just that ..Good luck to you Commodore ...I hope you will achieve your goals asap..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.050(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.466B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.80 $1.84 $1.79 $8.392M 4.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6282 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 79500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.