GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

May well be the case. Depends really on the volume of interested...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    May well be the case. Depends really on the volume of interested buyers.
    SDV will probably get up and running it just takes time to build. The fact that ponds are already being excavated and lined and capital expenses are occurring and staff are being employed is enough evidence for me that it is definitely going ahead. Just depends on how long before the sales commence.

Pretty sure it was/is no secret that JB will take some time to get up and running as well and there were decisions to be made whether to concentrate on SDV (pun not intended). I believe the decision to run with both was because there was found to be minimal (if not negligible) impact on the construction timeline for SDV whether JB commenced or not, so they decided to do both. No rush. JL stated a while back that he had actually written off JB as a project that wouldn't get constructed for ages but has since changed his mind to say that it will be sooner than he initially thought.

I wonder if the market is looking at the long term chart and waiting for the sub $2.50s to hit buys just because it looks like such an obvious long term pattern, but part of me is wondering if it is such an obvious pattern wouldn't institutions be aware that retail would be looking at it too?

GLTA
    Last edited by Sukurio: 05/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.