SYR 11.7% 26.5¢ syrah resources limited

...algo suppression.....pre-programmed to ensure it stays in a...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...algo suppression.....pre-programmed to ensure it stays in a specific range....so axiomatic... they deploy hunters to hunt for stop losses to accumulate retail shares... so big players playing around with their expensive software...and if you trace all of the shares currently being traded, you will probably find that they are under the same roof... and a few ignorant retail shareholders shares of course

Bottom line: they could easily take this to 5 cent or $1.50 like they have been doing from $5.00....but noise in the bigger scheme.... good opportunity to average down....

....BUT again, one of the most manipulated stock on ASX all endorsed by Mr Verner et al.... all management really have to do is to inform the market that they are not going to continue with this current cash suicide campaign....and voila... BUT as I said before...I think it is more complicated than this... opportunity to hand over shares at 12 cent to the dollar before the takeover.... would love to know how long they are going to play this silly game....

Counter-strategy: ...their strategy is to tree shake and force retail shareholders to hand over their shares at 12 cent in the dollar... so, PUT A TRAILING LIMITED SELL ORDER AT 50 CENT...and and let them work for your shares...because that is the main objective...

...still my 2 cents....

Last edited by PrincessKate: 06/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.035(11.7%)
Mkt cap ! $274.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 26.3¢ $4.427M 15.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 609965 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 75000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.