SYR 0.00% 33.5¢ syrah resources limited

...still learning after >20 years in the markets... just when I...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373

...still learning after >20 years in the markets... just when I thought I've seen it all.... the markets tend to surprise me some days....can be very irrational....

Syrah has massive potential...don't think most people realize this... that is if you could zoom out of the current short term noise....could be worth billions for the right vertical integrated solar/battery maker.... and I am pretty sure we will be soon enlighten who this party may be based on trading patterns & stock price manipulation....

....but then again, I don't trust Mr Verner et al.... they are doing too many things that don't makes any sense...like this $15M cash burn /quarter crusade funded by convertible debt.... that is beyond reckless management.... and will cost them (him & his Board) dearly should this thing go pear-shape.....that is why I have a back-up plan....

...but also the reason why I am averaging down... push come to shove...should management decide to continue this campaign of value destruction after raising over $800M...I will go after them...so win-win situation....just need to add more shares to make it worth my while

So send them an email...CC all of the Board members, investor relations & executive team....and reminds them why they are getting paid.....their responsibilities and what will happen if they don't communicate the reason why $15M/quarter cash burn makes sense in this market....and file that email.... as recourse later.... Hopefully they will course-correct if they receive >10 emails.... far better than spending the next 2- 5 years in the courts....

...and use limited trailing sell orders...

...still my 2 cents....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $346.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 101 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.33am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.