SBM 0.00% 21.5¢ st barbara limited

nope - not saying it will rebound tomorrow (sometimes these...

1. 437 Posts.
    nope - not saying it will rebound tomorrow (sometimes these plays take 3-6mths to resolve itself ie until the institutions have had their fill profiting from the shorts).

As I said, I have not watched this closely enough but today's action got my attention. And looking at the last 3 months this has all the classic 'hallmarks' of short selling.

Just scanning from the recent posters we have new people on the scene (which always accompanies these scams) such as 'whyamisogreat'.

His first 2 posts on SBM are:

"Come on, do you really think Managment care that you are furious because the share price has fallen, why don't you learn to manage your investments a little better, maybe try a stop loss or something, you should be furious at your self for not having risk managment in place when placing a trade, don't blame them, blame your self"; and

"What SBM is 58% off its high and you think that is not that bad after all, i think you may be to emotionally attached to this stock right now, very dangerous when it come to the stock market, maybe it is time for you to cut your loss and move on, on my chart it looks like it could be heading back in the 20s soon and you will probably be preaching the same thing as you are now."

So my question to him would be:

a) why are your motives to be on this thread if you don't own any stock?
    b) is he /she employed by any of these institutions involved in the financing?
    c) how much is he / she getting paid to post on this forum?

These are the classic type statements to frighten / scare off shareholders. I notice he / she has also mentioned something on BBG so I presume that outfit may or will be going through a financing as well. There are probably many like him / she who have only just started posting in the last 3 months with the main motive to scare people with misinformation.

As I said I haven't looked at the trading but going back to the 5th June there is a title 'big dump on close' by WakeUp:

"my order was filled at .56

someone is selling big time and wants to get out in a hurry.

I hold on for now but if goes below .45 I will probably buy some more."

One of many techniques institutions use to reduce the share price. There has probably been a game played with the stock most days by them in the last 3 months. Then we had the bombing today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $175.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $317.9K 1.475M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 536501 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 950207 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.