AEV 3.70% 1.3¢ avenira limited

Bringing balance back? What rot. If I am a peaceful man and...

1. 3,648 Posts.
    Bringing balance back? What rot. If I am a peaceful man and bring peace to my country, will you then encourage dissatisfaction and war?

This idea that there is a balance is only "true" in the natural and physical world - in SM's its nonsense. There is a balance of supply and demand, yes, but throw in human nature and there is always going to be an imbalance.

Bringing the opposite point of view along to balance "the equation" is not bringing it into balance - yes, question things always, but providing an opposite point of view, simply because an opposite point of view is possible, is nonsense.

BTW. this question of whether or not a stock sp is influenced by HC comments is ridiculous - of course it is! From an logical, rational point of view, a person looking to invest in a stock will gather information (and commentary/opinion) from all available sources. Once gathered the information will be weighed and a decision made. If any groups, no matter its size, perceives issues with a stock then those issues will need to be considered.

As often noted, whether for better or worse, Mankind prefers and seeks consensus, where consensus does not exist, decision are made more difficult or indeed, never made. Therefore nagative points of view, even if completely unfounded, has some form of "credibility" and therefore influences decision making.

It would be a good experiment to issue some commentary on a stock and not have it allowed to be down-ramped and see what happens. LOL, could we all agree on a stock that does not deserve to be down-ramped?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $35.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $9.858K 758.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1780739 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 3115058 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.