EL8 3.23% 32.0¢ elevate uranium ltd

short sighted, page-6

1. 138 Posts.
    "Massaging" the figures is more than a little harsh in this case.

A different scenario has presented itself as the preferred processing route.
    John Young et all have been unprepared for this, and to that extent they have goofed. So sold were they on the tank leach route, that they've been put on the back foot. I'm guessing that they have been presented with a scenario that is evidently economical, but perhaps borderline under SRK's model, and not currently backed with the appropriate metallurgy.

What do they do ... publish a scoping that says (FOR EXAMPLE) 'Yep, we're economical at a thumbsuck high thirties OPEX, but CAPEX is higher than expected because SRK is pricing in a heap leach scenario that takes no account of existing infrastructure or our ability to refine our ore for this processing route.'

Or do they say 'OK, baseline economics are positive but can be substantially improved in the short term by conducting the appropriate work on our ore, and increasing our resource.'

I'm as pee'd as the next guy that they haven't hit us with the juicy numbers just now, but I'm satisfied that we're doing the right thing.

I'm not arguing with your viewpoint, though, and you are of course quite right to remind all investing here that patience in this sector is required. We are fortunate that the overwhelming consensus is with us that u308 has bottomed, and that the next 1-5 years should see a return to bullishness in the sector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.010(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $98.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 32.0¢ 31.0¢ $162.6K 518.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 100000 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 60071 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.