SYR 0.00% 32.0¢ syrah resources limited

Was much the same back in 2019/20Cant recall exactly how far it...

1. 618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    Was much the same back in 2019/20
    Cant recall exactly how far it got but am thinking around 12% max short.
    They pushed the s/p down into the high .20s, Vidalia still unfunded and years away, Balama not producing, yadayadayada.
    They need a cap raise to get out.
    We need a catalyst to turn the worm.
    Good fun for all.
    When Balama restarts as commodity prices rebound, which is a timing issue, the worm will turn.
    In the beginning they just kept producing and took operating losses. They have learned.
    Graphite is used in a myriad of things other than EV,s. EV,s are the icing. People don't necessarily want dirty China graphite anymore.

Back a few years ago I took comfort from the fact that Aus super continued to be supportive.
    They can t afford to walk away.
    Didn't make me any money, but gave a bit of comfort!!
    Still does. They are playing the long game. They lend their stock out to the shooters to get extra revenue. They don't care about where the s/op gets pushed to this week, next week. They do care about where it can be in 2030.

Anyway. IMO this is a timing issue, its a when, not an if. SYR are not all about Balama and Vanadium, or all about Vidalia.
    Its not just an EV story or a debate around synthetic or natural
    It is about garnering revenue from multiple sources in the long term.
    Short term its a game. If you are playing a short game, don't play with something you cant afford to loose.
    If you are playing the long game, don't worry too much about how short the snorters get in the knowledge that at some stage, they will have to buy them back!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $331.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 31.0¢ $1.390M 4.380M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 904701 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 360883 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.