KCN 0.00% $1.65 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Short Squeeze on Sale of Neuva Esperanza or 1st Gold pour, page-284

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    Apologies for not responding more promptly, Tuesday night is touch football.
    DanBradster, firstly, thanks for picking me up on the duration of cases in the International Court of Arbitration and keeping my exuberance in check. It seems there were Chinese whispers with my brains trust, although they did say there is a strong correlation that the longer a case goes, the more likely a judgment will favour the plaintiff, noting that a “mutual agreement” is likely to do so as a plaintiff wouldn’t “mutually agree” if it didn’t. If the plaintiff doesn’t have a case, the case would be dismissed.
    Secondly, if the award was for only AUD $300m does this figure adequately compensate for depriving the company of six years’ mining profits, costs of closure, maintenance, reopening and legal/insurance costs? Also, if the award was so low, why the charades and making shareholders read between the lines to enable the Thai Government to save face? No need to save face if the award isn’t as widely reported (I include a couple links below but there are numerous articles, not just these two although I am sure you are aware of this) in the Bangkok Post.

The Thai media have also been exceedingly accurate in sourcing the information for their articles so far, why doubt the 25-30 billion baht now?
    https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/1653764/kingsgate-pushes-ahead-with-legal-challenge-to-mine-closure

https://www.bangkokpost.com/business/2398163/suriya-to-attend-chatree-gold-mine-talks

Next, SE 1234, why haven’t I pinned back my ears? They couldn’t be more pinned back. I think a number of HC posters are competing to see who can have the most unbalanced and least diversified portfolio. More than 90% of mine is in KCN, with the remainder comprising KAR, SYA and IMU (having just exited TIE). A few months back Gymjunky (I think) said he had the house on it. Everyone has the house on it!
    Last edited by TheHyphen: 09/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.65
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $425.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.64 $1.71 $1.64 $699.1K 421.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11106 $1.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.67 1492 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.