KCN 1.00% $1.52 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Short Squeeze on Sale of Neuva Esperanza or 1st Gold pour, page-37

1. 1,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1066
    Total waste of time. I am aware of a number of complaints of trading in KCN that have been made to ASIC with even more compelling data than the confessions supplied by this particular idiot, that I note were so stupid that the particular section had never been the subject of a prosecution before. If this is the quality of ASIC prosecutions only those with sub 80 IQs will live in terror at the prospect. Unfortunately the inaction of ASIC regarding the blatant criminal manipulation that takes place on a daily basis in this stock gives succour to the criminals, and provide these predators with a steady supply of Mums and Dads who gullibly contribute their savings to these crooks in the naïve belief that the law is actually being enforced when nothing could be further from the truth. The ASIC reaction, or rather inaction supports supports the criminals and ensures a steady diet of fresh meat on which they may dine without interruption.

It may well be that a prosecution will be mounted in 10 years time, similar to the current spoofing trial of the JPM traders in the US where the prosecutors alleged 50,000 instances of spoofing over that period.

https://www.mining.com/web/jpmorgan-gold-trader-says-boss-coached-him-on-spoofing-lie/

This represents years of regulatory failure. These breaches should be dealt with expeditiously in real time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.