STX 2.27% 21.5¢ strike energy limited

Short squeeze party thread, page-276

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96

Hear what you are saying Hingdog. A long list of indicators MACD, Bollinger, Ichimoku and 20 ema Vs 60 ema and more all look bad. The anomaly for me is the RSI. Conventional wisdom would suggest a bullish blip soon to be followed by a further decline. For me at least there is however nothing conventional about STX post 08-Feb-24 and the seemingly without fear short positioning taking place. Other than a couple of days trading mid-May and mid-June and 2-3 days leading up to the EOFY, upon review of both CBOE and ASX trades I see a distortion of conventional TA relationships due to the volume of wholesale half-tick algorithmic trades being pushed through. Do you have any thoughts on these trades or the growing days of short cover?

Agree fully though your observation with combination of indicators most definitely bearish and the charts not that of a stock that exudes confidence. While my custom price and volume relationship and strength indicator still however shows near term positive life I remain undecided yet cautious of the next move. But then again I have trust issues when it come to the market at large so maybe I am looking for something that is not really there hence I also have an if in doubt stay out attitude from trade perspective. Chart of my data feed for below. Enjoy the rest of your day. My opinion only of course!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6389/6389004-bb9819c373eec8b5cab79ead3ca1633f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $616.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $4.542M 20.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 343465 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 563407 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.