STX 2.27% 21.5¢ strike energy limited

Short squeeze party thread, page-286

1. 1,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 658
    Well at least we can look forward to having "some out of the blue news" which might change the downward trend. Our management is pretty good at providing that type of announcement to the market and it is something I think we are all hoping will happen to get the shorters off our back.

~Can you give us an example of an "out of the blue " announcement that had a material effect on the share price?
    We can operate OH and other production fields remotely from West Perth.

~ Would be nice. Do you wonder why OH isn't listed on the STX website as a stand alone project?

@Von Yeol huge thanks - because I did a double take when I read the posting from Hingdog. Earlier today, while I digested Hingdog's post with some retail therapy, I thought about why I invested in the first place and why I have increased my holdings while the price is down. Would I have looked at the SP graph and made the same decision. Most likely the answer is yes. The actual fundamentals have not changed.

~I invited @Hingdog here because he posts content without bias. What is written is reaIity. If the fundamentals haven't changed then surely demand would be outstripping supply down here would it not?

If you really have a question - you can contact the company, and they will speak with you. How many companies could you invest in and actually speak with them - not so many I would think.

~ I have either the email or mobile of every CEO of each of the small caps I invest in- STX is no different in this regard.

ED news should be out in one to two weeks' time. If the news is good - cross fingers - then I think a Pub table with some food with STX's name on it might just happen to be organised for celebrating the occasion for any interested SH's.

~ May turn the tide or open the floodgates

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.