STX 2.78% 17.5¢ strike energy limited

Short squeeze party thread, page-291

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    Hi KeenDog

Speaking of which your name reminds me that I have to remember to pick up a large dog from the airport today. Said owner is arriving tomorrow..............hmmm now was that badly organised or what.

Okay then - this has to be quick because I have a thousand things to do today.

Out of the blue announcements:

• Additional Peaking Plants proposal eg at Walyering as well.
    • Good news from ED
    • Pre-Sales from the Dampier to Bunbury Pipeline supply
    • An increase in the gas volume Walyering can process by modifying the current infrastructure

I already checked that some other fields could run remotely from the West Perth office. The technology is already built into it.

Hingdog is most likely right from the numbers he is looking at. I never said he wasn't. What I did say is we are being shorted a lot. This is skewing the look of our market chart and I have always said I am not a share market guru. I am only interested in the actual bricks and mortar fundamentals. How STX actually operates, its potential sales and product exploratory leads.

I don't believe anyone looking at our chart would be that excited about buying into our stock until they are sure the shorters have finished. Why would you? I buy to average down on my holdings. It is the shorting damage which is affecting the demand because the shorters seem to have an endless copious supply. I would not class this as a chart based on reality.

I am happy for you that you have such good contacts within the companies you invest in.

Yes - ED is a very important event for the STX. smile.png

Got to go! A large dog to organise!

GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $501.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $1.170M 6.732M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1634397 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 617607 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.