LYC 1.98% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

Todays action shows that probably 2 shorts have jumped for cover...

1. 38 Posts.

Todays action shows that probably 2 shorts have jumped for cover but the low volume is helping the selling (shorts) to keep a lid on the SP..

what I find interesting is that there are posters here that are short and probably retail clients. That has made me more convinced that a sharp retrace will happen.

There has been plenty of oppotunity over the last month since the last sell down to hit the low volume of buyers and make some more profit but it has not been done.
    Actually some of the shorts now appear forced to sit in the buy que but the sell is made from just one large order each point and overall the sell volume is starting to look thin compared to the last few weeks.

one issue that I think may have been missed is that time is now not on the side of the shorts but on the side of the longs. Time is something the shorts generally have but with the GE and production near, then time is now an element that has to be considered.

For the record i have been buying and have pulled my trading orders from the sell as i don`t see the sense in queing at low volumes. Its a DAM that has had plenty of fingers trying to stop the flow from the cracks. With this number of shares short, Wait for the spillway to open!!

IMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.140(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.94 $6.97 $6.84 $15.53M 2.248M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13835 $6.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 2500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.