LYC 0.50% $5.95 lynas rare earths limited

Thanks for those pivot points antibotter.Are there any chart...

1. 38 Posts.
    Thanks for those pivot points antibotter.

Are there any chart expects that could confirm last wednesday as a change of trend, (short term). Thats the day I have picked with my limited experience in charts. (I usually go off early, with predictions)

Interesting last hour today. There is some serious money either trying to hold the SP down or betting its not going up far. Possibly playing with themselves also to see what a shake does.

For mine its a jaded market. shakes down have little effect now as the short position is so high.
    Worth remembering it was not a big volume day. The sell side, even with the disguise OFFERS provided by existing shorts looks weak, but what you see is not normally what you get with LYNAS.

For mine I have seen enough that a short squeeze is underway and if the SP hits 53.5 then its all on for young and old. The sell side took alot of casualty today, and there is less stock lining up every day. Someone running a computer programme is probably still unaware that they are about to make a bad loss. Still looking to break 52c.

Can`t beat human decision making to picking turning points, I say.

Gook luck this week. Been a bit stronger already in the first couple of days than I thought might be the case. Goods signs..
    DYOR IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.95
Change
-0.030(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $5.561B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.96 $6.00 $5.93 $10.85M 1.822M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19331 $5.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.96 32024 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.