RSG 3.19% 45.5¢ resolute mining limited

Put simply RSG need to do the same with Syama as they have with...

1. 3,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    Put simply RSG need to do the same with Syama as they have with Mako. It needs to be mined on a contracted price per tonne of ore. Then there only concern is ore grade and servicing debt. They have never mined a mine profitably. They were more profitable at 500 ounce than 1900 ounce so gold price fluctuations won’t help. I imagine it’s only a matter of time until the financiers tell them this. They will start to be getting concerned so I could imagine this is the reason for the current payment. The Australian dollar falling, gold price falling, share price falling,production falling and production cost rising over 20 percent is all working against them. A lot of these factors are out of managements control so they can’t be totally to blame. Sure they can do another capital raising for 200 million but has never been anymore than a bandaid in the past. You can’t blame investors for taking a short position on facts currently put in front of them because realistically there a lot more negatives than positives currently but they are also at high risk if the company were to turn RSG around but there no strong indication that’s going to happen anytime soon. The current quarterly should be out in a couple of weeks and there been no company update to suggest production has improved so they are still on target for reduced production and 20 percent increased costs. On top of this there sovereign risk also. Is fine to say everything great but makes it easier to believe when a few reasons why are provided.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.19%)
Mkt cap ! $968.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.3¢ $2.837M 6.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 966977 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 356358 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
45.8¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 2.58 %)
Open High Low Volume
46.8¢ 46.8¢ 45.5¢ 2003298
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.