MSB 3.06% $1.01 mesoblast limited

Hi Folks.I don't believe the price hike has all that much to do...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Hi Folks.
    I don't believe the price hike has all that much to do with shorts to be quite honest. On tuesday the 8th, over 500,000 shorts were added, and yesterday over 30,000.
    Some say that the rebalance will cause shorts to buy ( yes i agree) but firstly that will not cover the 10% short positions, and secondly is that if they buy and cover, I doubt a lot will re enter with new positions when msb is on course for some big wins this year. If we were to say that 4 to 5 % shorts may be a average figure to work on, that means approx 33 million positions will have to be closed out when everything starts turning positive.
    You will know if there is a bit of a short squeeze because the price will start rocketing up uncontrollably, making yesterdays gains seem like ice cream money.
    The mainstream media will get hold of msb again and everyone will try to pile onboard. The best thing about when all this happens, is that msb will be firmly planted as a worldwide supplier of medical treatments and therapies that will disrupt the current system, with the cash reserves and patent ownerships to continue further research into groundbreaking treatments for illnesses, without having to go more capital raising.
    The future of healthcare will look very different in the near future, and I am proud to be invested in Mesoblast.

regards,,,Royalsandman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.030(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.153B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.04 99.0¢ $5.111M 5.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 211966 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 136540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.