ACX 0.00% $7.79 aconex limited

I held & sell----------->holding short Some held &...

1. 3,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    I held & sell----------->holding short
    Some held & buy------------>holding long
    Both sides have equal rights @HSP

Well that is very up front of you to admit that you are short @HSP. That is a first on this page. Congratulations.

However, as you have already sold your shares forward and no longer own them for the moment, your position should be Not Held.

When you buy back, and before you return the borrowed shares, I guess you could say that you Hold.

Saying that your sentiment is SELL could also be seen as troublesome, as your next move will obviously be buying, given that you will need to close your short position. So to be transparent, your sentiment should be BUY. Correct?

Both sides may have equal rights, but in Australia we have laws against SP manipulation. There is some evidence of this happening, to the benefit of the shorters. I suppose you may have noted it? Do you have any comments on this?

I would expect you to continue to cast dispersions on management "Just put management's mistake, loss $3.5m" and to postulate irrelevant valuation metrics for SaaS co's (as I have pointed out previously) such as PE, as you would obviously prefer to see the share price lower.

Could you possibly also share with us your target, in terms of closing? It would be interesting to know.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This post is based on my own research and is not investment advice. When making investment decisions, always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.