ACX 0.00% $7.79 aconex limited

Short Story, page-16

1. 172 Posts.
    "I think they've still got plenty of ammunition. 25% short perhaps?"

What makes you think that? Do you work for GS?

No matter. The higher they push it, the bigger the short-squeeze will be.

The problem the shorters have is that, unlike some of their other targets, ACX is a highly profitable company, already #1 in the world, churning its profits back into locking in the huge worldwide TAM.

The shorters' ploy is to keep pulling the wool over the market's eyes, by every single day, selling enough borrowed shares, at low prices, to keep the SP below where it naturally wants to go, long enough to demoralise holders or for some sort of bad news or rumour to take hold . For example the other night, I heard some analyst on "The Business", lumping ACX in with SGH and BAL. What a joke!

Unfortunately for shorters, new ACX enterprise agreements and contracts keep appearing, worldwide news and construction conditions keep getting better for ACX, and it will probably be sooner rather than later that big new announcements come along, triggering a SP jump that can no longer be controlled.

The high daily shorting levels, even though they've already dug themselves in so deep, show how desperate they really are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.