ACX 0.00% $7.79 aconex limited

It's interesting to sit on the sidelines and spectate at the...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    It's interesting to sit on the sidelines and spectate at the moment. There were some big buyers today - one in particular purchased over $100,000 worth of shares in one hit.

The short brigade did well to predict the recent downgrade and drop in SP, however they didn't appear to capitalise on the opportunity and close their positions while the price was low, which I find amazing. I wonder what their current statergy is. Do they truly think the SP will go lower based on inside info, or are they purely using fear and greed tactics to attempt to manipulate the SP lower?

Personally, I don't believe there will be a downgrade in relation to the H2 results like we witnessed with H1, I predict the exact opposite if anything. I can only see positive news and announcements from this point onwards.

Looking at the TAM, particularly in the US in this current construction-friendly climate, it's exciting to think of the potential market share ACX will have once the construction industry begins to embrace the technology. It's not far away IMO considering ACX are promoting heavily in the US and helping the big players understand the cost savings to be had using a world leading tool being Aconex.

Exciting times ahead. Get in while you can!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.