NRZ 14.3% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

short tailed grasswren wrecks uranium mine, page-15

1. 2,913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Adelaide had a week of Marathon plastered all over the press and nightly news, after that, the Adelaide population was no longer impartial.

I am not a greenie, I am pro uranium mining and pro mining in general.

Like Liberal Senator Nick Minchin, and Head of Mining Geology Ian Plimer. I am against this project.
    Not because it is a uranium mine, but because a mine just does not belong inside Arkaroola.

The Government of South Australia publically supports the Olympic Dam expansion, Prominent Hill (which will produce uranium also), Honeymoon, Beverley 4 Mile, and Oban.
    The Government has been silent on Mt Gee, neither confirming or denying support publically.

No government wants hastily drawn up legislation.
    There is enough legislation to allow or deny Mt Gee anyway.

The legislation as tabled would open up the government to a multimillion dollar claim by Marathon.

The government can put an end to this project at no cost just by not renewing the lease.

Mike Rann has already referred to Marathon as "Cowboys" and has already halted exploration at Marathons Wild Dog Uranium mine.

This project is at great risk of never proceeding to a mine.

I am sure we still have many many months and probably years debating the future of this deposit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.513M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $34.29K 11.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 57072983 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7151122 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.