GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

short term - any thoughts

1. 62 Posts.
    Referring to the change in directors interest notice and the downgrade in his stake it doesn't seem like something big is goin to happen in the short term. I know that drilling isn't meant to start on blue hills for a month or so, but i don't think a drill result at blue hills is what is goin to make it move, unless it exceeds all estimates, because if it was the resource estimates it would definitely be a lot higher. We need either an increased interest from a bigger steel player or meleware or gbg directors to address the concerns regarding the 700mil capital outlay and how they intend to meet this. I think short term firing up their gold activities will give the price rise we're after, but going by the director downgrade i don't think it is too short term(i know he didn't sell much but surely someone can wait a month or two on their company if they know somehting in the pipeline). and long term if they can put together a good study of the blue hills and attract interest than we'll see some price action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.