LYC 1.30% $7.61 lynas rare earths limited

short term catalysts

1. 1,176 Posts.
    Getting down to the wire on the pending Crown announcement for the Forge update. Considering the short notice given for the Investor Call (more than a week less than normal), I'm thinking NC would like to make LYC shareholder friendly news before the investor call. I also think on or before the Investor call we should get news of the first feed to the kiln at the Mount Weld Concentrator. Both could be good short term catalysts for traders and good news for long term holders.

ASX Forge Announcement: Unless ASX decides otherwise, the securities will remain in Trading Halt Session State until the earlier of the commencement of normal trading on Wednesday, 11 May 2011 or when the announcement is released to the market.

Forge Statement:The trading halt has been called of the Swan and Crown Deposit's.
    Forge requires the trading halt to be applied for a period not exceeding the commencement of normal trading on the second trading day following the day on which it is requested (i.e. maximum of 48 hours).
    Forge will, during the trading halt time frame, seek to finalise this transaction update.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.61
Change
-0.100(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $7.113B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.65 $7.65 $7.49 $13.50M 1.778M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 $7.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.61 6808 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.