GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Short term chart thread, page-154

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3242
    Thanks Yanlin for the reply.

BTW I am not sure if my writing style was a little confusing, but all the questions were rhetorical questions aimed at the HC community and none of them were aimed at you. My reply to your post was simply following on from what you said. Just to clear that up, just in case it was not that clear. I kind of just wrote that off in a rush without reading it back.

I don't think Thesi left the stable, from what I remember (if correct) was that he (yes a he) sold down just some of his holding. How much that is I don't know. But, overall at where we are at, what we have been through and where we are going I really do believe most of the weak hands would be gone. Whatever left I think would be marginal.

I still think whatever happens in the next 6 months or until a big forward looking announcement will simply be a dance between shorts/traders and chartists, be that up or down. The rest of us will simply be watching the show with pop corn in hand and occasionally going, well that's a deal to good to be true.

I have been saying it for a few months now that the next 6months is going to be tough. No sugar coating it. I have been hearing rumors that a big EV focused stimulus is coming in China and if those rumors are true it may be one way we transition out of this consolidation period much quicker. However for now not holding my breath.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.