ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Short term drivers

1. 1,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    I’m just wondering what the thoughts are out there for potential deals over the next say 6 months – and I’m looking at deals that will generate income shortly after signing and not those that may potentially generate income at a future date.
    I also thought I might take off my rose coloured glasses and don more my devil’s advocate hat.

POC1
    Are we really likely to get a formal signing until POC1 have fully done testing and are ready to put the device into production?  Why would any company sign with another until they had fully tested the product or service being offered?  Does this then mean a potential signing may not happen until late this year or more likely early next year? … closer to the actual release of the device.
    Yes we may get updates along the way that state that its progressing well and that Anteo have further improved the device or improved the sensor surface – but when do people think there will be a formal signing?
    Which leads me to another question – will POC1 actually be named – or will it remain an unnamed partner for “commercial reasons”. What does POC1 gain by formally be named as being in partnership with Anteo, a small company that makes a product that solves a problem that for years they haven’t been able to solve themselves – why give away that competitive advantage? Many deals are signed without a partner being named publicly simply for “commercial reasons”.
    And a further side question – does anybody have any ideas on how long it might take to develop each new test for the minicare device outside of the main focus at the moment “Troponin”

Global Life Sciences company
    It’s been around for a while now and waxes and wanes, and now appears back on the go, but what really does “indicated a desire to utilize Mix N Go” or “envisage Mix N Go as a platform technology” mean in terms of them being in a position to sign on the dotted line and actually be ready to use it throughout their product range in the coming months.  Do they still have significant testing to perform?
    A number of times I have seen the term “commercial discussions “ used in quarterlies – look to the March 2014 quarterly for example where it was used in reference to both POC1 and Global Life Science Company, so the use of that term or similar terms isn’t any indication that a deal is imminent.
    Any company wanting to potentially adopt a new technology or service from another will discuss potential commercial terms right from the outset won’t they?
    So where do we really stand with POC1 and Global Life Science Company?
    I’d really love some idea, particularly with Global Life Science Company as this could produce some significant income for Anteo if it’s adapted over their entire platform.
    Could a deal with Global Life Science Company now be the front runner over POC1 and BBI for that first signicant large signing. Could potentially we see them sign on first to sell Anteo’s products and then later (after further testing?) to adopt Mix N Go over their platform.

BBI
    A former front runner in terms of signing on but now relegated to behind POC1 in the timeline of a possible signing. I’d also be curious to know now if a potential deal here is rated ahead of or behind Global Life Science Company.
    The last quarterly didn’t enlighten too much – is this merely ticking along but not steaming ahead?
    Will it slip into 2016?

Acquisitions
    Could happen at any time and could be a huge benefit to the company – Has the potential to make or help us become cash flow positive in the short-term and grow sales quickly if all concerned are smart.
    But how will it be funded and will we get other signings and a higher share price first.

Pre-Christmas deals
    Yes we got 3 deals but none producing income immediately (although perhaps the IMRA deal isn’t too far away from doing so?). But how many of these other pre-Christmas deals are still lurking and are potential short term income producers.

Veterinary Company
    They’re undertaking real-time stability testing which is a good sign – I’d be curious to do how much of their range this covers.
    A signing may not be too far away then on this one, but then I thought that before Christmas, income however also won’t be in the league of POC1 / BBI / Life Science Company.

IVD and Life science assay manufacturers and  developers
    Anteo are involved with several companies here - including one that has completed a production run of 500 prototype Mix N Go activated plates. We don’t have too much further detail here on how far they are along or whether perhaps some of these companies might be more about using (buying) newly released Anteo products on a large scale or being a royalty based earner.
    Could we be close to one or two deals here?

Luminex
    Why are Luminex holding back from a possible signing, when they must be a wealth of positive data on doing so – Are they waiting to see feedback from their clients on the newly release Anteo product – see what the uptake might be amongst those clients. If so that may take some time as Anteo makes its product know to Luminex customers, who in term would need to test it and run it by their board for use in their product ranges.
    Just as a matter of interest, would Anteo make more money from selling Mix N Go as a product to all Luminex’s partners directly or from a royalty from Luminex who then use Mix N Go to coat their products.

Thanks people, just some thoughts and this time I’m taking a little more of a harder view this time. Will be interested in other peoples thought-out views.

Seb
    Still Holding Still Waiting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $21.02K 995.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 244000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 405813 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.